Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cheeky

2 posts in 2 days - I am doing very well indeed in the blogging world.  The kids are on holidays and I really have more time to spare :)  translates happiness.  Have you checked out the ongoing challenges at SIL (Scrap-It-Lah) this month?  If,  not head over here. SIL is also having its first-ever DT call - for more details,  hop over here.  

This is a hald done layout that was lying around which I incidentally found when I was trying to tidy up *shame-faced*.  I decided to finish it and here it is - a fairly simple layout - it might have been from a sketch but I really can't remember where - my apologies to the sketch artist if I did use your sketch.

Love these cheeky photos of Sean.  All I did was just to use up some of the old chipboards which have been lying around for ages.




I love this Technique Tuesday bracket frames.  I always make sure when I am in Singapore or Australia to get some and most of the shops here do not carry them.  They are a personal favourite of mine but I used them sparingly as I do not have much.


Heart heart this Cosmo Cricket rub on - its just my sentiments exactly that Sean is always up to Monkey Business.  Hee hee...


That's it for today.  I am feeling a rush of adrenaline to scrap.  Need to go and scrap something before it goes away.  

83 more layouts to go.

1 comment:

  1. cantek Mich, lots of white space and lovely layout indeed!

    ReplyDelete