Friday, April 22, 2011

Best Friends Forever

I know - this photo is over-scrapped - I keep scrapping it.  My Canon Selphy printer has gone to heaven - RIP printer and I am too lazy to go out to buy another photo printer.  I have no choice but to dig out my older photos - whatever is there -  will scrap them.  :)  I chose this black and white photo as I want to play with colours.

I dug out my Claudine Hellmuth paints,  my poor Distressed Embossing Powder (yes,  the whole pot was unopened),  the balance of Prima felt from yesterday's layout,  balance of K n Co Que Sera Sera Chipboard,  some old rub-ons,  some mini doileys from Leane's Chip Chop Shop on Etsy and we are all set for another simple layout.  :)


Love how the colours don't really match.  


The combination of the pink distress embossing powder coupled with the Claudine Hellmuth paints. 


Finally finished using the K n Co Que Sera Sera chipbaords - Yippee!!!  Onto the next collection of older stash and I hope to be scrapping and finishing more of my older stash soon.  On another note,  she will be coming home today, can't wait to hear about her adventure in the jungle.  


2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that your printer has died. On the plus side, a great pic is worth a hundred (well not quite) scraps in my book. Love the way you combine collections on your LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet LO mich n lovely photo :)

    ohh noooo ur selphy died? the one we bought together?

    ReplyDelete