Sunday, April 17, 2011

Believe

I was down for a couple of days with a bad neck and I wish to scrap but I try not to do too much.  Just chill and not scrap too much. I had a scrapbooking session on Thursday with my friend's kids and they were lovely - that took my mind off my pain. I was cleaning up more photos when I found these photos of my friend,  SL.  Jessy took these photos of her at a photoshoot a couple of years ago and I had them for some time now.

Just trying to destash more and I managed to use up 2 Prima packaging,  this Prima patterned paper which Aida gave to me (thanks dear).  The rest is from my older stash,  some from my Scarlet Lime kits from last year and it does feels good to use up some stuff.

A simple layout as I couldn't think much with a bad neck.  A short post too as I need to go to bed.  Good night friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment