Thursday, April 21, 2011

Always Be Yourself

I cannot find another better message to teach my kids other than to stay true to themselves and "Always Be Yourself." My kids are of the age where peer pressure is immense and for Clarissa - this is most evident.  Two years ago,  she let herself being sucked in by the peer pressure and doing things which she does not necessarily like.  However,  two years later,  she is slightly older and wiser and now she tries to resist the forces of negative peer pressure.

I know it has been a hard road for her.  I certainly hope she will walk her path with strong conviction and with the values that she thinks that is right.

This will be another simple layout.  I managed to dig out some old chipboards by K n Co Que Sera Sera.  The whole layout had to be colour coordinated with the chipboards.  :)  In addition,  I am glad that I am using some of my Prima felts,  a DCVW clear sticker quote and Urban Lily rub-ons that have been sitting in my stash too.  


The background is done using white acrylic paint with some mesh.


Recycling the Prima felt backing on the right.  :)


Added something new too which is the cut banners from the Pink Paislee Junque Collection.  That is it from me today.  Have a great day everyone.


3 comments:

  1. what a nice LOs you did Mich, love all the previous post and this one too.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the space!!!! The used of mediums and the composition of this page is fab!!! Great one mich and i heart the pink paislee banner!!! Totally cute! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous LO mich... love the background, love the colours you used...

    ReplyDelete