Monday, May 9, 2011

Photo Op - Not...

The photos were TRIED to be taken on our trip in the Tombourine Mountains at the Gold Coast.  After hiking in the rainforest,  we found ourselves at a waterfall and the kids plopped themselves down for a rest.  I whipped out my camera and tried taking photos of them.  Clarissa - being the cheeky one started making all these funny faces and I had a whole load of photos of them doing just that and not a single decent "prim and proper" shot.  Sigh....

I have dug out some old Basic Grey paper and started working on them.  Love the cheery colours and decided to play with more paints and my Zing Embossing powders.  This layout is totally inspired by Leanne Pearce who owns the Chip Chop shop.  You can see her doileys here. 


I have also dug out some old Chatterbox chipboard buttons,  some of my older buttons which I bought in Bangkok in 2006 and the arrows are from some old rubons from We R Memory Makers I think.  Destashing feels good.



Hope you had a great Mother's Day.  Its has been a busy weekend for me. Sean and I were involved in a football tournament on Saturday and I had an impromptu trip down south yesterday but all is well. 

Sean turned 11 yesterday but we did not have a celebration a home.  Instead we brought him to have dinner with his friends on Saturday night and he had a good time at our local Italian Restaurant. I am feeling good and ready to tackle the week ahead.  Have a great week ahead friends and I will endeavour to scrap more later in the evening when I finish cooking dinner.


4 comments:

  1. Wishing u great Mothers Day. Love the layout...it looks so alive from here. 3D popup i presume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, love this layout with scattered photos up and down & a lot to see in this LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day!!!! lovely colors and fun photos.. it;s ok if she's not prom and proper.. it's great she's being herself.. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy mother's day! xx

    lovely LO, love the color combination...

    ReplyDelete