Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sketchabilities Sketch No 8 - You know how I roll

I was cleaning out my Iphoto today and I chanced upon these photos of Clarissa taken with her friends at school.  The cheeky girl sometimes hijacks my Lumix and brings it to school and takes photos of herself and her friends - which is not a problem if she doesn't lose the camera.

Feeling very hot and lazy - I chose another Sketchabilities sketch to scrap the photos.  Here it is:



Materials used:
Bazzill cs,  SSF pp,  Imaginisce pp,  Scenic Route stickers,  K n Co Stickers,  My Little Shoebox Chipboard Accents,  Ribbon from Jessy,  MM Felt pin,  Prima Pearl Bling and lots of 3d pop up dots.

Scrapbooking target:  100
Completed :  10

4 comments:

  1. waahhh.. such a fun layout!!!
    love all the bright colors and the stickers, and the ribbons, and the blings.. everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool & fun LO... love the colours you used mich :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Such a fun and playful layout!!

    ReplyDelete