Thursday, February 25, 2010

End of semester drama presentation


Of late,  I have been such a BLUR BLOB with capital letters.  To celebrate the end of semester,  the drama teacher at school has set up a small presentation for the parents.  This is to showcase what the kids have achieved in term in the drama class.  We were not expecting a play but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the presentation.  AND of course mummy had to FORGET the CAMERA!!!! Aaaaarrrggghhh....  Check out the costumes!  Gosh - I rally want to kick myself in the butt for forgetting the camera.  Anyway - I took some pics on my phone but they didn't turn out nice and this was about the most decent shot I got.  Thought I blogged it and hopefully I will be embarrassed enough not to forget my camera next time.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment