Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy As Can Be

It seems like simple layouts are the order of the day.  The scrapping block is really demoralising and I hope I can "recover" from it soon.  Its just akin to losing confidence and I am not sure if you know what I mean.

Here is a layout for Momoyo just playing with their brads,  mists and my favourite SSF papers.



Photo credits:  Jessy

Materials used:
MM Kraft pp,  SSF pps,  Momoyo Brads,  Thickers Fabric Alphas,  MM sticker alphas,  SSF Chipboards and Glimmer Mists.  How can I forget - 3d pop up dots.  :)

Scrapbooking layout target: 100
Completed: 8

2 comments:

  1. Loving the misting firstly, next of course those fussy cutouts and the composition is really nice!! Can't wait to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice LO mich... love the misting :)

    ReplyDelete