Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where are my comments?

Dear friends,  if you have commented in my blog and don't see it. I have no idea what happened.  I have moderated the comments and published them but I can't seem to see the comments being published.  I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for taking the time to comment in my humble blog and rest assured I do read every single one of them.

I am in the midst of deciding on another project.  I would like to make cards for charity and donate the cards to whichever organisation who would sell them.  Wonder if it is a good cause?  But in the meantime - I will start on making some and see how it goes.

Its nearly 9 in the evening here and I should go offline now.  Catch you all soon and thanks for dropping by...

2 comments:

  1. Babe...a good thing to do ...no matter whether it is a big or small contribution...congrats for taking the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u see this babe?? btw good that u are always giving it back to the community...im proud of u...hugs!

    ReplyDelete