Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine Day Card


I am a bit "card challenged".  What does that mean?  I do not enjoy making cards and I have to say my cards are not spectacular etc.  My co-DT at the SK forum came up with this challenge idea to make cards with only 10% red in them.  An interesting challenge indeed since Valentine's colours predominantly revolves around reds.

Here is my take to just join in the fun.

Materials used:
Regular white cardstock,  Theresa Collins pp,  "Amore" Stamp from Little Yellow Bicycle,  Scallops - Nestabilities,  Cuttlebug Heart and Embossing swirls,  black stazon ink,  pom pom from Laines  and 3d pop up foam.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so pretty!!
    I know what you mean about being "card challenged" as I am rubbish at card making too.. :D

    ReplyDelete