Monday, February 9, 2009

Layout - Little Miss {Clarissa}






I just struck me recently that Clarissa is turning into a lady in no time at all. She is currently wearing a size 5 shoes and guess what?  I am a size 6! How time flies.  

I have decided to have fun with a Hambly Screen Transparency and some Urban Lily pp.  I love the circle part which I have cut out and replaced with the transparency.  For added colour,  I applied some green acrylic paint to contrast the orange from the transparency.

I am not very happy with this lo but I guess it will do.  

Materials used:
Hambly transparency,  Urban Lily pp,  Rubon saying from DCWV,  Thickers foam alphas,  Versamagic chalk inks,  Adirondack Acrylic Dabbers,  We are memory keepers pop up stickers, bling stickers form local shops and 3d pop up dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment