Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Together

It's been ages since I scrapped whilst having fun.  Just simply slapped on paint and made a mess and guess what - this is the MOST fun in ages.  I mixed a couple of stuff here and there,  some buttons,  doiley and some tags from Creative Bits shop on Etsy with some old hambly transparency, Sassafras Lass Diecuts and some good old acrylic inks.  :)

Here are the results of my mess of the everything together.



I have been just catching up with my sleep,  enjoying my kids whilst on their summer vacation and just cleaning the house.  Scrapping seems to be a luxury at this time.  But I am glad I did last night as it did make me in a better mood today.  :)

There is so much to do and so little time.  I am sitting here just trying to plan my itenary for an overseas trip.  Think I better scrap as that is less of a stress and makes me so happy to see my mess translated to a layout.

By the way,  have you checked out the Scrap-It-Lah blog?  The latest challenge is up and a nice RAK is to be won.  I have decided to take a break from designing at SIL but I will keep updating the blog and providing the RAKs to keep it going.  Do check it out here.



1 comment:

  1. colourful page Mich with so much fun colours splashing...love it to the max!

    ReplyDelete