Sunday, August 1, 2010

Scrap-it-lah August 2010 Challenge - I now know

I have decided to run this challenge after seeing this layout title in her blog.  Naturally I asked her permission to use the title and hence this is the present challenge on the Scrap-it-Lah blog.  I have always loved to read the different forms of journalling from different scrappers on their layouts.   I really couldn't wait to read what my fellow DTs at Scrap-It-Lah has written with theirs.  To view their layouts,  please go here.







For me,  what I now know is that Clarissa will be turning 13 in a couple of months.  I need to let go and let her explore and make mistakes.  However,  this is easier said than done,  most Asian parents love to "cushion" their kids from making mistakes but I have also realised that she will learn the best from making mistakes.  Hence,  I will let her experiment and just be there when she falls.  I guess that is the best I can do as her mom.

Materials used:
Coredinations pp,  K n Co  Stickers and border stickers,  pattern paper from my SC kit (no brand attached to the pp),  brad from Melody Ross, Corduroy brads from Momoyo,  Thickers foam alphas,  Bazzill cs,  therad from local stationery shop, EK success border punch and 3d pop up foam.  


Layouts done todate:  51

1 comment:

  1. Yes mich, i learn it d hard way too but it's probably the best way. I am now a wiser person due to my past xperience. Trust me, eventually she'll trust n appreciate u more!! Yeah talking from xperience! Hehehe..(i was a nottie teenager) lol. Ooowwhhh love the aqua's!!

    ReplyDelete