Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pencil Line Sketch No 187 and a Singapore Trip

It's been quite a while since I have scrapped.  This was done about a fortnight ago using the Pencil Line sketch no  187. Just a simple layout to remind me of how to scrap.



Been mojo-less and having loads on my mind.  We had a death in the family and I have to say that I am still grieving and miss the family member sorely.  I hate goodbyes of any kind and this kind of goodbye is the hardest.  I guess I have to give it time.

Homefront,  we have been busy going to and fro our neighbouring country, Singapore.  Here are some photos from our latest trip.

C n S mucking around in our hotel room.


They discovered yummy pretty Japanese mochi found at Takashimaya.


Visit to the museum.

Love the swinging chandeliers.


Sean playing with the prism that he bought at the museum resulting in a cool photo.


Having fun at the Jacob Ballas park.

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors of your LO. Good to have you back michelle.

    Sorry for your loss. Hope you get back on your feet soon. (= TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Condolence to u n family, may the decease rest in peace. Only time will heal the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It great to see you scrap again, pretty one & sorry to hear that u r still down big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for your loss.gorgeous lo michelle.

    ReplyDelete