Friday, June 25, 2010

Enjoy the Journey

Yes,  I am still here with this piece of background paper and still fascinated with it that I made a layout from it.  


It is raining currently and I have no choice but to snap this photo in artificial light.  Another simple layout to catch up on my 100 layout resolution this year.  Yikes,  half the year has passed by and I am still on layout no 34.  I must scrap more in order to achieve my scrapbooking target.







Materials used:
Bazzill cs,  Pink Paislee pp,  Hambly pp (Thanks Sasha),  Pink Paislee diecuts and tape,  Farmers twine, Buttons from SC kit,  Pearl blings from local shops, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch,  Red Grosgrain from local haberdashery,  Kokuyo Dotliner and 3d pop up foam from Spotlight.

Scrapbooking target:  100
Layouts done todate:  34

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous lo michelle.she look beautiful in that lo.

    ReplyDelete