Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to Throw In a Football

Sean is becoming quite an avid football player.  I have taken loads of photos of him playing in football matches and I must admit - these are my favourites here.  He was trying to throw in the football during a match and I am glad that I have captured this very intense concentration on his face here. 

The dynamics of the throw in according to Sean here was:

1)  Locate your team mates
2)  Brace yourself for the thow
3)  And Go for it!

I love the last photo very much as he really did try his hardest to throw the ball well.  Yes,  I am still inspired by the previous background paper and I have scrapped this layout as per se.








Materials used:
Bazzill cardstock,  Pink Paislee pp and diecut,  Thickers fabric alphas,  Jenny Bowlin Sticker alphas,  Ek Success Bracket and Binder Punch, Autumn Leaves Button and loads of 3d pop up foam.




Scrapbooking target:  100

Layouts done todate:  35

No comments:

Post a Comment