Monday, June 28, 2010

My Perfect Pair

Whilst I was searching through my Iphoto library - I found these old photos of my munchkins.  Gosh - they have grown so much and look so different now.  Aida helped me buy these beautiful vibrant papers - Delovely from Cosmo Cricket.  I must say that I have been experimenting layouts with more vibrant colours lately and I am loving them!

I do recall that the kids gave me a hard time when I tried to take these photos.  It was naturally sunny in Perth and both kids were so fidgety.  Sean was preoccupied with the grass (yes,  we will in a concrete jungle) and back then he has NEVER touched grass.  If you look at the left top corner photo - he seems to be enjoying the sensation of touching grass.  The poor deprived child.

These kids have so few photos when they were growing up and I am glad that I found these to scrap.








Materials used:
Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Collection - papers and chipboard - (Thanks Aida).

                                                                                                                                  

Layouts done todate:  36

2 comments:

  1. Awww... they looked so cute!! M, I love what you are experimenting for these past few days!! It allowed you to scrap so fast too!! I love this one alot because of the cheery colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute,bright n fun.perfect for that little ones.love it michelle

    ReplyDelete