Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sketchabilities Sketch - She ain't heavy, She is my BFF

I was somewhat surprised that I was not able to open the Sketchabilities blog today.  I am hoping that they will return soon reopening their blog as I love their sketches.  Ever since - I started using their sketches,  I am more conscious of my photo taking.  I used to think of 3 shots and stories with 3 photos in mind.  I would never even dream of scrapping of any more photos than that.  But with Sketchabilities, it has opened more possibilities.

Here is another of their sketch,  I am not sure what number as I can't access the blog.  Its a layout of Clarissa and her friends all on piggy-back in our pool.  They looked so happy then.








Materials used:
Bazzill cs,  Dear Lizzy AC pps and embellishments,  Momoyo Fabric Brads,  Zig pen and of course 3d pop up dots.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mich! Karan decided to have the Sketchabilities blog open to invited readers only coz of some issues. Do email her at
    sketchabilities@live.ca
    Just let her know you'd like an invite to her sketch blog.

    BTW, I love your layout! Cool colors you used and makes me want to go swimming. :D

    ReplyDelete