Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sketchabilities No 11 - Got cupcakes

Finished this sketch last week and I have been having problems trying to upload to blogspot. Blogger keeps telling me that my upload quota if up. Wonder what this means. I know have to upload the pics up to photobucket before I get the image here. How labourious.. Sigh...


Anyway, I had a great time with this sketch no 11, please go here for the sketch.


Got cupcakes


I have used photos that I took of Clarissa nd her friends eating cupcakes for this sketch and I must say it was hard for me to find any sort of embellishment for the layout. In the end - I used up some very old Basic Grey paper namely, the Romani and Lily Kate collections which I love dearly and hoarded for a very long time. LOL... Guess I should be proud of myself for destashing. Hee hee...


Materials used:


Bazzill Cs, Basic Grey pps (Romani and Lilykate) Thickers foam alphas, Dymo for journalling, Pearl blings from local haberdashery and 3d pop up foam dots.


Scrapbooking target: 100
Lo Done to-date: 15

5 comments:

  1. Michelle I love the sketch, but I love your take on it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute LO mich... lovely photos... now making me hungry at 1.30am ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh mich.. i love this one really much.. sweet colors.. sweet like cupcakes! superb job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO, babe! Love the scrolls and the flowers. The girls look like they had fun eating yummy cuppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the girls had fun with the cupcakes!! Love the photos. Awesome take on the sketch ;)

    ReplyDelete