Monday, March 8, 2010

Scraplift From Liza



This was a layout that I did a long time ago when Scrappin Kids was still active.  I thought I would just post it as a rememberance of SK - those good old days.

I had the pleasure of kicking off the Lift It challenge at the SK Forum.  Essentially - I was to choose a layout from one of the member's gallery and scraplift their layout.  I was looking or a 3 photos layout when I saw that Liza ,  one of the SK's ex- Resident designers and decided to choose her layout to scraplift.

Mirroring Liza is not easy as she loves to add tiny details into her layouts.  In addition,  she loves to use lace trims which I am not very good with.  Nevertheless,  I put in some effort and I hope that I have scraplifted her layout and have done justice to it.  

So Liza - your layout in the forum has been lifted!!!  Thanks so much!

Do come and join us in the forum and we look forward to you sharing your beautiful creations with us.  Who knows - your layout may be chosen as the one to be "Lifted!"
  

3 comments:

  1. This is cool, Mich!! Great lift. I know it's a challenge to lift Liza's work as she's very good with little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an awesome lift, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool LO mich... and yes he does look cheeky in those photos.... :)

    ReplyDelete