Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Using my scraps layout


I have recent joined this group.  They are a scrapbooking and crafting group of ladies.  Its quite a cool and expanding group of ladies and I positively love the challenges that have been posted there.  I tried out a sketch by Carrie in her "Sketch it out" challenge.  Sorry can't upload the sketch as I don't have her permission to share it but this is my lo using my Scarlet Lime kit scraps. Hee hee - using scraps is very cool...

Materials used:
Scarlet Lime kit scraps,  Black and green bazzill cs,  Hambly transparencies,   Thickers Alphas,  SSF stickers,  BG sticker die cuts,  Making Memories fabric labels and Chipboard from Scarlet Lime kit.

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoy playing with scraps!! That is one good LO!! Love that pic you took of C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool LO mich... and cool photo too :)

    ReplyDelete