Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bearybox Sketch no 29




I have feeling spent - not been able to scrap and I took a break all because of this layout.  I really felt that this layout is totally unacceptable and I was stuck with it.  God knows why cos it was such a simple layout but I just could not scrap it.  At last - I am leaving it alone.  Took the sketch from Bearybox as usual.

Material used:

Scenic Route pp,  Hambly tranparency,  Making Memories Sticker sayings and glitter alphas,  Lime Ricky Stickers,  Prima crystl stickers, Thickers Fabric Stickers and 3D pop up dots.

3 comments:

  1. love the vibrant colors here hun.Stunning design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may look simple, but very nice. love how the photos are positioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no matter what, this page look fantastic.the color was great.beautiful michelle

    ReplyDelete