Friday, June 5, 2009

Layout - Cowboy







I am trying to clear my stash of old photos and I have decided to use this photo as this is one of my favourite photo of Sean.  I finally used my stash of Graphic 45 papers and I must say teaming it up with my Collage Press pp - makes it all come together so well.   

Materials used:

Blue and Black Bazzill cs,  Graphic 25 pp,  K n Co Script pp,  Collage Press pp,  Burlap fabric,  Technique Tuesday Bracket Chipboard,  Distress Inks in Tea Dye,  Antique Linen,  Brushed Corduroy,  Velvet Stitched Ribbon,  Helmars Glue,  Kokuyo Adhesive Dispenser and 3d Pop Up Dots.

4 comments:

  1. very nice.. cool pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful LO mich.... love how it turned out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, a lot of details ala Chow Chow! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could see that this pic of Sean is one of your fav, M!! Love all the vintage pp!!

    ReplyDelete