Saturday, February 5, 2011

Scrap-It-Lah February Lovey Dovey Challenge

It's been another hectic 2 weeks in my household.  We are currently away in Australia.  We have decided to take opportunity during the Chinese New Year break just to chill out in the Gold Coast.  At present,  we are trying to spend waste some time before we need to goto the airport.  I would like to wish all my friends who are celebrating the Chinese New Year - a very Happy Chinese New Year : Gong Xi Fa Cai.

Another challenge is up again at Scrap-It-Lah by DT Nadia.  It's another interesting challenge and please do check it out here for the challenge details.


In line with the Chinese New Year celebrations,  I dug out these old photos of C and S in chinese costumes.  I made a simple layout with it using my old Far East papers.  I wanted a clear simple layout and this is the result.  I quite like the effect of it. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mich.. How's Gold Coast? Hope you are not affected by Yasi. Even here in Melbourne got some tempias.. :)
    Btw.. Love this layout.. simple and clean yet elegant!! And the kids are so cute lahhh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, you are back! love this photos of C & S they look adorable...I like this simple layout. Haven't done 12 x 12 layout for so long Mich, i better start doing it this week. Catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete