Sunday, November 28, 2010

Put a Lil Heart in Everything You Do

Another of those simple layouts that I did on a whim.  More photos are surfacing from my Photobooth and I found this very cute photo of Clarissa and her friend April which I decided to scrap simply and in a messy style using my scraps.

It turned out a bit funny but heck it's my creation and I have put my stamp on it.  Love the tulle that bought and the beautiful doilies from the Chip Chop Shop on Etsy.  That gorgeous green rose is from my Scarlet Lime kit and I love it to bits!




Layouts todate:  83

4 comments:

  1. sweet LO mich... love the fun colours :) and yes cute photos too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of tulle in this lo. Simple yet interesting...:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mich, nice layout love the tulle and I shopped at Chip Chop Shop too...their doilies are really yummy right? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nad and Amelia.

    Hey Yus - what a coincidence! Loved all her doilies - I must say the colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete