Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action and Football 101

I have so so so very many photos in the Photobooth begging to be scrapped and I have decided that I will start now.  Here is a very simple layout of the 2 just having fun with their new sunglasses.  I find it hilarious as they are both love taking their photos so much.  Talk about being narcissistic.  LOL...

Finally dug into my BG Recess paper collection - gosh it's been in my scrapping wardrobe for the longest time.  Love love the Tim Holtz film strips to complement the look.  My last favourite would be the 7 Gypsies stamp which I have hoarded - it has finally seen daylight - hee hee...  It's been a great dqay scrapping wise - such simple pleasures.  I am quite the simpleton,  aren't I?





Next another cut and paste layout of Sean in his most recent friendly match.  He did very well and I have shots of him defending vehemently.  I am so happy to see all that time shuttling him to and fro practices have come to fruition.  Hope that he will love football or soccer for a long time as I always believe that boys need to play sports to expel their excess energy.




Layouts todate:  82

2 comments: