Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Best Pals

Another layout of my 2 favourite subjects.  They always look so good together in photos - its amazing.  I guess when you are true friends and at ease with each other - it will show through the photos.  

Dug out more old stash - this time its the Basic Grey's Lily Kate collection from years ago - faint.  I loved the pleated borders so much that I redid it but this time I noticed its harder to pleat along the circle and it was not so proportionate.  Ah well - embrace imperfections.




Layout todate:  85

4 comments:

  1. Perfecto! I should say, nicely done Mich! Love this one to bits, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty LO... beautiful photo... love the pleated borders around the circle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mich, u've been scrapping non stop! Way to go gurl! Luv the pleated borders too! Nice clr combo, everything goes well together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! suc a stunner! I love the border and the sweet pink against the brown is definitely a yummo combo! :)

    ReplyDelete