Monday, September 20, 2010

Mid-Autumn Festival, Mooncake aka Lantern Festival

The Mooncake aka Lantern Festival is around the corner.  For more information on the festival,  please go here.  This year it falls on Wednesday,  22nd September,  2010.  We decided to celebrate it early and walk around the condominium for fun.  I bought the kids all these traditional candle cellophane paper lanterns.  Of course you can buy the battery operated ones but I still prefer these.  

Here are the kids amidst the glow of their lanterns.  Love this picture very very much.

I can't wait for Wednesday when I hope we have time to do another walkabout around the pool again.  :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are so festive ! Reminds me of my childhood celebrations with my cousins.
    Let's trade skills - my paper construction for your photography ?

    ReplyDelete