Friday, October 1, 2010

What Is In My Bag Scrap-It-Lah October 2010 Challenge

When Jessy came up with this challenge,  my face literally turned pale.  I was quite afraid to show the mess in my bag.  On normal days - I would have tons of receipt,  wrappers etc in it and what???  I am supposed to tell the whole world what a slob I am???  Well - I have to be strong and embrace the truth and hence,  my layout this month is titled aptly,  "Such a Mess in My bag."

Dug out some of my Scarlet Lime kit and used the papers and embellishment.  I love SC kits as they really do pack a lot in there.  This Autumn kit had a purple mist which I used on the tag,  all the papers here and the Prima alphas.  I have also added some of the new Momoyo sticker trims and buttons,  do look out for them at Kinokuniya,  Isetan (stationery department),  Popular and MPH book stores.

Do join us here for this challenge.  I loved how the rest of the DTs interpreted the challenge and most of them had very organised and neat handbags unlike me.   LOL....  




Materials used:
Scarlet Lime Autumn Kit (all patterned pps,  Mist,  Tag, Prima Alphas and pearl blings),  Doiley from Bangkok,  Trims and Buttons from Momoyo,  Beacon Glue,  3d pop up foam and purple ribbon from local haberdashery.)


Layouts todate:  74

3 comments:

  1. beautiful LO mich... love the color combination.... oh love your bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness! your handbag is so neat compared to mine, Mich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Michelle! what a beautiful layout you did here! and you sure have tons of stuff in your bag :) btw, thanks for your treat the other day! it was a pleasure to meet you!

    ReplyDelete