Monday, July 12, 2010

Smile

Sarah Grasset - a very talented photographer took this photo of Sean when he was 5.  They remain to be my favourite photos of Sean.  I love how she had captured him so naturally and his personality really shone through in the photos.

I was glad to dig up some of my Scenic Route paper stash.  Alas,  the company is not in operation anymore but I have to say that I love their paper lines and I find this paper line - the colours are most refreshing. In addition to that, I have finally opened some of my Adirondack Colour Washes and start to use them.  Gosh - there is so much stash unused stash in the house.

I have chosen to scrap the layout very simply - still experimenting with simple layouts and trying to accentuate the photos more.  









Materials used:
Scenic Route pps,  Prima Fabric Button,  K n Co 3d Butterfly,  Adirondack Colour washes, Thickers Vinyl Alphas,  Making Memories Sticker Alphas and 3D pop up foam.

Layouts todate:  43

No comments:

Post a Comment