Friday, July 23, 2010

Lautner Fever {A Scraplift}

For the past 2 months - I have just realised that I am very lucky.  I am surrounded by a very good of friends - some talented scrapping wise,  some musically,  some cooking wise,  I even have one who can literally shop for me.  I must say that I am very blessed. 

I scrapped this layout a couple of nights before - I was totally stuck,  clueless and didn't know what to do.  Hence,  I decided to scraplift from another talented friend, Aida.  She has always been gracious about me scraplifting and copying ideas from her.  Another talented friend who is equally charming is Sasha.  Whenever I feel a scrapbooking block coming on,  these are the 2 that I either call or email to get ideas from.  Thank you friends for being so gracious.

Aida scrapped using a sketch from Imaginisce in April and I loved Aida's take on it and I have decided to follow suit.  My interpretation is definitely simple,  without the layering and of course visually not so exciting. 

I just needed to scrap about Clarissa's current obsession with Taylor Lautner.  I don't know what it is about him but I must say I am a bit perturbed that she is starting a movie star crush this young.  Oh well - cest la vie.






Materials used:
Hambly pp and doiley stickers,  K n Co sticker trims,  Jillibean Tags,  Scrabble Words hoarded from Australia from 2004???,  Versamagic Ink,  Self made mist using Jo Sonja white acrylic paint and 3d pop up dots.  

Layouts todate:  49

No comments:

Post a Comment