Thursday, July 22, 2010

Scrap Inspire Create July Challenge - Daughter

It's been 2 whole months since I attempted any challenges up at Scrap.  Inspire. Create.  Its a fresh new month and I thought  I would join in the fun.  One of their Resident Designer, Alin uploaded this beautiful sketch - to view the sketch,  please head over to their blog here. There is a twist to this sketch - no using cardstock.

I was quite stumped with that twist as I love to layer using cardstock.  However,  I was saved by my old stash of Basic Grey Ambrosia pps as they had coordinating pps.  Hee hee...  Another plus point - I am finally destashing - slowly but surely.  Here is my very simple take:



Materials used:
Basic Grey Ambrosia papers,  die cuts,  stickers,  borders and journalling tag,  laces from local haberdashery,  Thickers Foam Alphas,  Momoyo brads and 3d pop up foam.  


Layouts todate:   48

1 comment:

  1. I really love the colors that you chose for this. Very inspiring! I don't scrap, but I do enjoy plenty of other paper crafts, so I will have to 'steal' this color scheme for a card or ATC.

    ReplyDelete