Sunday, January 3, 2010

Imperfect Vision

It's one of my fears that my kids take after my bad eyesight genes.  When the fears were realised with Sean,  I was quite miffed.  Secretly,  I was praying that they would take after their dad's perfect eyesight. But that was not to be.. So Cest La Vie...  Here is a simple layout about Sean's spectables.  I tried to scrap the layout in the shape of an eye :)




Materials used:
Scarlet Lime Kit,  SSF pp,  Thickers Alphas,  Making Memories Sticker Alphas and Black grosgrain ribbon from local haberdashery.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a cool layout! I love the photo of the specs and love that you are actually scrapping it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting picture to scrap! and i love the reading card you have on the bottom.. nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r really creative...will always think things like this. Agree with them...cool cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. great that you scrap about this babe! and cool layout there too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!

    Just I just want to personally invite you to join me at My Scrapbook Nook Bloghop. We will be giving away 11 Nook Kits for 11 lucky bloghoppers! This will run from Jan 8 to 15. You can start here:

    http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2010/01/09/my-scrapbook-nook-blog-hop/

    Hope you can join me

    HUGS
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool photo & cool LO Mich... very interesting, i loike :)

    ReplyDelete