Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Layout - Snake

Gosh,  its been a long time since I have updated this blog.  Somehow I am not so motivated to blog but creating wise,  I still do squeeze in some time to get a layout or 2.  Was away for a short holiday last weekend in Bangkok and we had a great time there.  For me - the best memories of the holidays are not what we buy there but more of the family spending together and bonding time.

Played with the Twisted Sketches No 24 and adapted it to my liking.  I have used a photo of Sean holding on to a python.  We paid Thai Baht 40 for this picture which converted to Malaysia Ringgit was RM4 or US Dollars USD1.20.  Well worth the money as he liked holding the snake.





Materials used:
Corrugated Box,  SSF pps,  SSF Sticker border,  K n Co Chipboard Flourish,  Scenic Route Round Chipboard,  DCWV Children Sticker Quote,  Daisy D's Cardstock Stickers,  Reminisce Diecut Boy Stickers,  Thickers Foam Alphas,  Distress Inks,  Metal tab from Oz - sorry can't remember the brand cos it was bought in 2005!


No comments:

Post a Comment