Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Star Album - Que Sera Sera

I was so inspired by the SK april challenge using 10 cards that I made another album titled "Que Sera Sera."  I loved the photos that we took of the kids at the Madame Tussauds in Hong Kong way back in 2006.  Yes,  I know - I am very behind in scrapping everything.  The problem is I am never systematic and I am one who likes to scrap whichever photo I draw inspiration from.  

I played with the old "Happy Family" cards and it suited those photos as the theme of these cards were professions.  Hence I came up with this album.  Hope you like it.


The album cover.

Love how the star album opens up.


Introductory journalling.

Who knows - she could be a writer like Shakespeare or he could be iconic like Ghandhi.

Gulp! Imagine finding Sean behind bars? But being as knowledgeable and adventurous like Indiana Jones would be too cool!

Who doesn't wish for kids as smart as Einstein? Or as handsome and suave like James Bond? I wish! Yeah right, in my dreams....

Hmmm,,  as famous as Marilyn Monroe?  Or a great golfer like Tiger Woods?

Marry into Royalty?  Now thats a scary thought - the repercussions etc...

At the end of the day,  as long as they are happy in whatever they are going to be - everything should be ok.

Materials used:
Handmade Star album,  Cork pp,  Jilly Bean pp,  Happy Family cards,  Acid free cs,  SSF die cut stickers (thanks Aida),  Dymo journalling,  Momoyo buttons,  Grosgrain ribbon and beads.

2 comments:

  1. I seriously love the photos & those journaling are precious!! I'm sure the kids will enjoy looking at the album when they're older. They're so darn cute ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! This album is great!! I just love the photos and the journaling!!

    ReplyDelete