Sunday, April 19, 2009

SK Weekend of Challenges 24-26th April 2009

It has been a hectic weekend. Took Sean and his pals to Skytrex for his birthday. What is Skytrex? Check it out here.  I must admit I am very very afraid of heights.  Jessy and her hubby Eric came with me - bless her little soul - encouraged me to try out the obstacle course.  I plucked up whatever remaining courage I had and I did!  Its sore arms and legs after  it all but it was worth it! Willupload the photos when I receive them - Jessy - hint hint!  LOL...

For challenges of a different kind,  the designers of Scrappin Kids including yours truly will be running a whole weekend of challenges next weekend from the 24th till the 26th April,  2009.  Do join us here. Lots of Raks and all to be won!  Hope you will come join us in the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment