Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Fun

Honestly speaking - I have tons to do.  Lots of work to be completed but yet I am trying hard to just scrap.  I can only manage simple layouts lately and so be it.  This is another very MISMATCHED 2.  I just wanted to be different and do 2 page layout.  

Sean was having so much fun with the snow outside our hotel.  He kept throwing it around.  Captured these photos of him and decided to dig deeper into old Bazzill and Lace cardstocks which I have hoarded.  Feel good that I am able to use some of the older ones - recognise the first generation of  Thickers there anyone?  

Don't forget the old Making Memories Boy sayings - gosh - they don't even stick well anymore but never,  will fix it later with more Beacon Glue.  

The mismatched 2 pages. LOL...


No 1 - with my very old MM Stickers,  Lil Davis Bottle caps,  Lace cs...  - Destashing feels good.


No 2 - nearly the same with the inclusion of a Momoyo Sticker trim. Do check out the last photo where Kid no 2 is so so very happy with the snow falling all around him.



Target to finish:  93 layouts to go

No comments:

Post a Comment