Friday, October 2, 2009

Scrap-it-Lah October Challenge




Jessy thought of the "SIMPLE" challenge this month. I was wracking my brain on how to expand this and explain to the rest what we wanted. FInally I decided on the interpretation of the word simple and added some quotes to the challenge.

As I started to think about scrapping for the challenge, I was also stumped by what we mean as simple. There were so many meanings and as I sifted through my photos - I have decided on cycling. Its a simple pleasure really. Everytime I ride a bicycle, memories of my childhood come flooding back. Ahhhh... such simple pleasure - you are carefree and wind in your hair.

Materials used:
Hamby transparency, 7Gyspies cards, Thickers Vinyl Black Stickers and teh rest is from my Scarlet Lime Kit this month.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO mich... love the photos too... I've yet to do mine ehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! WOW! Im speechless!

    ReplyDelete