Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mojoholder Sketch Challenge







Another sketch challenge which Jessy found for me.  Its called the Mojoholder Sketches(click on the name to get to the site).  I have always wanted to scrap the Halloween pics that I have.  Its amazing how every year flies and I still haven't gotten round to scrapping the photos way back to 1998!!!  I know I am appallingly lazy - if there is such a term.

Here it is a picture from Halloween 2007.  We had a simple party at home.  The highlight would be Uncle Keat who very kindly assembled a dismembered body using fruits!  How cool is that?  Thanks Keat for the beautiful platter and kudos to his creativity.  On previous years,  Keat also made scarecrows for us using pumpkins etc.

Materials used:
Cosmo Cricket pps and diecut stickers,  Green coredination cs,  Me and  My Big Idea stickers,  Cuttlebug embossing folder,  Orange corrugated cardboard and pop up dots.


3 comments:

  1. babe...this is lovely!! love the colours on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful LO mich... love all the elements you used here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! what a fantastic take babe! Am always in awe how you managed to put together your elements so well.

    Mojoholder is pretty cool and definitely helps when the mojo runs dry.

    ReplyDelete