Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Layout - My Fairy and Elf


Sketch by BHG Page Planner 2009.  Yes - another sketch challenge by Jessy again. Thanks dear.

I know I am repeating this photo again.  I have no choice - I have so many different journals that I want to document when I see this photo - so heck, I am going to scrap this photo again.

So many things happened a week prior to this shoot.  We were still in Malaysia and Sean was in hospital.  The minute he was discharged and I had the green light from his doctor,  we flew off to Australia for him to recuperate. 

Thanks to Linda who took all these photos at the Subiaco market.  Both kids had a great time and enjoyed themselves and it showed through the photos.

Materials used:
SSF pp and diecuts,  Creative Imaginations pp,  Maya Road Chipboard swirl and birdies,  Brilliance Inks,  Peral blings,  Prima blings,  Dymo journalling,  pop up dots and Zig journalling pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment