Friday, November 18, 2011

3 layouts and guess who is a happy camper?

I was on a mission to scrap a few layouts and being my lazy self - I opted the easy way out.  easy,  simple layouts remain the order of the day.  I have had a bad cold and been having fever for the past week.  Hate being sick and yet it was very comforting to scrap. 

Here are the simple layouts:


Layout No 1 -Not v impressed with it but I managed to clear some old papers while I was at it.


Yes,  its that time of the year again - school photos are out.  Here is Sean in his Grade 7 school photo.  I must say that he looks exactly the same as last year.  


My last layout - again utilising my old papers - short and sweet layout as I call it.  Hee hee...



2 comments:

  1. all layouts are very beautiful Mich...love them all. Good to clear some stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LOs mich... I esp love the 3rd one, very sweet colours :)

    And yes I need to scrap more often to clear my "stash" too ehehe

    ReplyDelete